Monday, June 20, 2011

I guess I'll try this blogging thing out

So I have decided to start up a blog. I haven't ever really thought much about it before, but figured what the hell. I might as well start one.  I have a lot going on currently so I have some stuff to talk about. The current situation is I am moving away from the place  I have always lived. Moving away from the southern Indiana/Louisville, Ky area. In just a little over a month now I will be living in Chicago, IL. A much larger city than where i was originally born in Salem, IN. I have just started exploring my kinky side and am looking forward to this move. I have thought about kink a for many years, but have never had the chance to actually explore them. I have met new people recently in my life and they make me very happy. I will be moving in with them when I move to Chicago. I have also met a lot of other kinky friends who live in Chicago and will be looking forward to playing around with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment