Thursday, June 23, 2011

My first kink experience

I have thought about kink for many years. Since I was a young boy around age 16 or 17 I wanted to try some bondage or slave/master scenes. I never got that chance and eventually gave up. I told myself I could be happy without being kinky. I could get in a normal vanilla relationship and be happy, but years went by and I realized I was wrong. I decided in November 2010 after a break-up with a b/f I was going to finally explore my kink fetishes and go full force to experience anything that came my way (within reason). That being said I got online and made some accounts and searched for a dominate guy who could teach me some things....it didn't take long to find one.
    So I finally found a guy who was interested in helping me learn some things.. He was married to another guy and we all 3 decided to meet up. I was at work and taking a lunch break. It was going to be a quick meet, but I knew it would be a fun meet. We met up in a major park near my work and it was a warm sunny day. The park had all kinds of people out walking and riding their bikes on the trails. We met in the parking lot and quickly walked back on a path. As we were walking back his partner grabbed my wrists and applied a restraint to hold them both together and keep them securely behind my back. Continued to walk further down the path and he reached under my shirt and applied a small pair of nipple clamps. Finally we found a spot and his husband forced me on my knees and pulled his dick out for me to suck. I was busy sucking it as they both kept an eye out for anybody unwanted that may be walking near our path. The dom I had first started talking to then pulled his cock out and I switched to sucking his cock while I jacked off his husband. My pants were then unzipped and I was jacked off and told I couldn't get dressed until I came. I was very nervous because we all 3 had our dicks out in the park during the middle of the day and I could hear people were constantly close by. After only about 5 minutes of this I came and was told to stop my actions on them and to get dressed. We got dressed and walked back to the car so I cold get back to work before being late.....that was just the beginning of this fun new world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment